Re: [Idr] Alvaro's AD Comments on draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sat, 03 October 2015 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20232; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443888360; x=1445097960; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=mWeiVP6RG7d0DuhUIzkqaEbXm4kgku0vQEXxd+53WoY=; b=QRrt5OfAQdxoJK3fqPIAaumIGELQESS2mHTTqwjFHpdVe6v/Y9ctTu8T S8GSF8NHLlMo4kZIIjb4KKArkhvIsQxQC7DcUes+MN/q3NW6p6SROY8YF tmQiwcYkIpKbDKa8W9SS2LWRdFK3fSRzDZ2pSWNEzfCyUp24jQBSCvAHO I=;