Re: [Idr] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-pmohapat-idr-acceptown-community-01.txt

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Mon, 28 July 2008 12:52 UTC

From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:52:38 -0500
To: Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net>, Robert Raszuk <raszuk@juniper.net>, Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3834; t=1217249564; x=1218113564; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Idr]=20Fwd=3A=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-p mohapat-idr-acceptown-community-01.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Danny=20McPherson=20<danny@tcb.net>,=20Robert=20Rasz uk=20<raszuk@juniper.net>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20Marshal l=20Eubanks=20<tme@multicasttech.com>; bh=X7TIem9crGp0NITewJT8w7r6uCVp1LO6tm4hb0Rg5H8=; b=zzZAju9OjplHc1A9Q9J9qS4jEovOmcqbNCR87f5BG/qEgckPslFz8V+XTW /F7OBHISSSmW44HWdgEmHjY81kkz6n0PbkjA/VY1CDSoXGATkah+t+mjs8Nc ggAXGT6BLf;