Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues

Jim Fenton <fenton@cisco.com> Fri, 01 June 2007 19:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:02:25 -0700
From: Jim Fenton <fenton@cisco.com>
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3017; t=1180724561; x=1181588561; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fenton@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jim=20Fenton=20<fenton@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[ietf-dkim]=20SSP=20issues |Sender:=20; bh=TqDh5+HBnZ63NLm5HnpqTQ8LUnzkGylPo1gLr8H1m3I=; b=KoawIcfLZEhXx8JWB2M9jTRNgoBA8dnyZcnJbQBmS/eUYaYGmZw50FstNYtT78Or4eQNmknW C++RJydhqxRdZXZAjCEY/DHSL6Y7/gKdwEbGJuPkK0Van0gIzZgwsGYQ;