Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues

Jim Fenton <fenton@cisco.com> Thu, 31 May 2007 14:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:26:22 -0700
From: Jim Fenton <fenton@cisco.com>
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4845; t=1180621613; x=1181485613; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fenton@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jim=20Fenton=20<fenton@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[ietf-dkim]=20SSP=20issues |Sender:=20; bh=Oe17htxlvd8vIr4iBIDs5O72v+evfL2XF3f8+i1PhNw=; b=dvjHlruX3ddHmj3kGGgoa9EcAYxAsXXCwgmI7t/EeVTaqHQ6IpTAfP2zi+i8Qn1pgVYLGqEi MxAwYBX2m+IaP2JTuo3Q1fdsYUQobGNF7pI5lCBkH2eqUbyKLKMPBzmK;