Re: [Ietf-message-headers] provisional registration Memento-Datetime header

Herbert van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com> Wed, 29 September 2010 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=pCd6U0obcmXH7V0lMy3JnB8tZo1iHvPol2jFqTWyZCo=; b=xa/QRi9L2biyRlr8xqXomCpZGdTcTYtsFbvi06m29ytAvHiy12gM783sLGvjc6Efv+ LlSUMt9+1VFzuKnieDdDmDi4ENd9qIv7JToWA6jYd3C2USBKOX2SpDDzxYZnBHpJV8KD 5ZZi4QCQI9KkaWf40IPgrsHmw9m1fyLFET0gc=