Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Address Space) to BCP

Martin Millnert <martin@millnert.se> Thu, 16 February 2012 17:38 UTC

Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Address Space) to BCP
From: Martin Millnert <martin@millnert.se>
To: Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:38:30 +0100
References: <CB5FF399.1B4E7%jeff.finkelstein@cox.com> <4F3AAA08.2040204@qualcomm.com> <01OBZ9WQSHWY00ZUIL@mauve.mrochek.com> <4F3ABF6C.1030803@qualcomm.com> <m2d39hi267.wl%randy@psg.com> <4F3B09C3.1090005@qualcomm.com> <1329388980.5382.44.camel@davinci.millnert.se> <CAC1-dtnJ77PgMmfeYJHZfO13C10ckznuseVyEECAb8dUPoj1ew@mail.gmail.com> <1329410134.5382.72.camel@davinci.millnert.se> <CAC1-dt=Yb4y04vi9csX36MiC6eCsD8aT11BFARMvdeQ3nA+Yhg@mail.gmail.com>