Re: [OSPF] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-19

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 12 October 2017 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4001; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507830562; x=1509040162; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ipB0TzNpxkwspCfI9UCtB7h9orVKEyaiykxlJyTpP/M=; b=fAbwsoxmhEoq3pKMUI3T5rughvPyIntjyWWpp0URJWlUq0Srcr5V+d+K jVym6Z2cVuAhJizXi4YL32gcitTvZS+5jT/gMYGl7dKyLGx5TCvNg5Mwq 8zUJ7DyAmMwIDIvYja8WCGhdtEA+oBHGx/mm4GQgccAXlADENYEzvOm6e U=;