Re: Request for feedback - IESG thoughts about new work proposals

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 October 2017 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ghmsiLD3xmeLPAAr2BLUs8Hkb6gHG1MvmjQyZEPYpbk=; b=VRYJiL0+oZUIbNmMGHv5OFa2Ja7UgEX/yrT4oO860ZUNb37oUwrra16yMiJ2YS+fQU XqmU97BamRzosjMzIfYxzq6LDGhnZzv8u4qsW7+T4JgNXp4iThcLxKMp4bUiDCslF0Nv M+sco0FmIpDGkZU8yYJI9Xng0EkMQbmLeUWR5VGGhEacf6YQ3yEDHfyx5AB1Fbj+afmg i7o8EMn/zInYmPCmdg80LdBLYY83Hr6XlDMdDN1PcGE3HMLlNOvdBKIC1ayp1RpdXwP3 +KgAe/64+Ol5ijvrQAwd46e3COgSRSVZzGsY2J+1AEL+pmzItzIrdNLyq6TDJA/OFYm1 i+nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ghmsiLD3xmeLPAAr2BLUs8Hkb6gHG1MvmjQyZEPYpbk=; b=iA/x6KojGrUTz7GZ5top8pAIzu2LWKCSAD8Yj9utaobZgqyOXmTfvJITdGeX4bsd2x I22heZuzEvjfTLKavFm6FrlNdHk+5oE/2lSaDuctoCi5ZDNnj0Ekywxn3JY1jHGLh2D1 7kplJ0te3Kea5N5xKsclc0B5NHO7iutkWKchTOKCSHFha3be2JuMRcZdkN5VyDPqL+U7 xtB5GvfL+NH0UrI6RfA6ymPWQNcFC5sbA04z2Poj5IGpkv+5o2WLRUvzh7cWc0O+xewp FtKxEAA6CKOfxX8nnABN1EW3GKyU5+/CQIZvahWHfAfmdVrkE2eotJxZgvRUcA8d6VkX mDGg==