Request for feedback - IESG thoughts about new work proposals

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 11 October 2017 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=91GM6q05JmiGqzfsbzCFEIU2uD/UFWD4clTeNQPx9Cs=; b=rdbxfhXr184hzx+O9GwxIUjuoRokrpGLCITH1CHNv41hqEJRWhE9OpA5Emjl0BtBqM qSaIKwXEI9gr5VHyQFiOOwULgs6Xlobxn6XXRTWRuFxXpg8IOmV8u/dXlkJYB5Qq2Lca Og3XufD1Cn1xF6/Ewn8X4bwtVZZY5V9ZPgLZuPBxa+aB8zJpOMEPNKSimS5LGNBrRZsJ +zmJuvWkO7+z3Zk5xTZ3pQt7pA9TZD8jHpc5ubu48G/Ke7TrNPMWwMpm3OJ9nkQaj3JI JOuTq7hukphU5vnsUdDY9hDeHOWoaxLxDMHK8a1zI1BMzXraHjIH+OHfhxaG+u8djkhT dPVg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=91GM6q05JmiGqzfsbzCFEIU2uD/UFWD4clTeNQPx9Cs=; b=r1nVIgoU3wU5swcbkGZtjBMpYu1buBJseNLWsdlmUlyU5oOc+IQdLgyGwB9lHNWxbz P79QhyMymvQSygsf1HX6qsz2t223veaznqQzHATKb32bJYfg5+gz7lsGGVxq2jqm3kwJ n1wqg7nUXWgKPw4Jt+i2WpvCKIUKgSmVxF2WUxdV570epZ/CWi+qhvSCVnBCp/HpBupe M1uUkkbr+w7Q7cTv90M0tsPfYXPiFOo/7kwjLK2CWbnWTUmPRzS4Jlv0GHUZakRYfJNW s8FnFhftqDHIY00za/uku4NJWgb/yxi0l/uAw4B/KngJJQgp/fzR3IIBsHVPp0BvbD1F chMA==