Re: Request for feedback - IESG thoughts about new work proposals

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Tue, 17 October 2017 00:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=R4xkSE4f+/JBQ6rSGxBkpIzi25Oep +hAfRO0xCODSR8=; b=San1Vm/XCxmOgltZsBI1taQz7XwNaYZ5s6aT6OAvvpXTp g2ZMCAVkyVXW1/maiEoZJkBAKJTGC6UIcvgK0FDrzZbvDB5xVCYD9aXFwgop0Nbe CI8bUgDgLcYG9CSBdwRH+uw6QcbfdIuFUxza2/oh7FQwpD66QBTMm6El0M+FOPGe c46gJIwHv7voq2Nq1f8AXIP8IgmLaikzIwQ4K3gVRmCJiZ1+5AdxNCWcGBDUHEqZ /Sb3vTxwYGXLgg0lfvf8vDt2ecSJ7DVKhwl/1Y6mHaPKe36waFvVRYHML086tC4g 5kiL5Cq8ArOVLRgQaaYxhF9UsdeOJgBUCKvMLpS8g==