Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-09.txt> (Current Practices for Multiple Interface Hosts) to Informational RFC

SM <sm@resistor.net> Mon, 25 April 2011 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1303751192; bh=jfJWXrKn8fppC4tN9W7UK4aCdvkPha7jDB58hmLGN6E=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=mygy/QV7eh6m5ANkEAYDer052/VK9XxPFggZBmVO1y7Cf4ejruVrRI9gdWYOuB2ip SQsB4m1NKo+M26aE/VTQVzHliLt2D9K0J31vYjzRg/Z4p4TkBlTDMkvURWqFUi9M9O i6HFtKhXI2fBbiZ18oKN7rwep5DIzBRQixBjTczg=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1303751192; bh=jfJWXrKn8fppC4tN9W7UK4aCdvkPha7jDB58hmLGN6E=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=zk/KD8nK/AQpY+v1lSjPH3awLENndT666zNbUCsvqAKmvd2+oddpbv8SFmVNu1IWu dTYKoPv0IydO39u/il08B4GyT+w0VM8U1x704IjJfFHb9yowluN0+wl7FNBY5SXB1G uf3fgNuWAqLcXNgj55U7ODGxt2wcLIxfMxncc0x0=