Re: [Internet Policy] Why the World Must Resist Calls to Undermine the Internet

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 31 March 2022 19:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G8iPjlWbIi3c6C4aPBs2OK3IPA17cphdgCJFX5F/AWo=; b=Aw77BpIXk0vQzK/LarGJKjvKoU+aQ8KmnKuFqjTXQWmuyEaNWT8HjMZm6WSbtOvPqM V0WM78KOPEvHdAqKGPkUEbrQsQk4G3W2vsrToWVTsX4SgTQh/k75PSG35AJ6VLG/mB+N Y1Ma8XS7x9m07qEVZlHT3gWoHIHXdngldOxexhGJbmSU0mVhcocJQCRAwZtaNzcxEt7b ba76Kh4W38E76GCt078e+iCtFyCJoGEMQtUxog4bWpgaSwmMWQjl4oeS6JdZrfJLucuQ jbcTOhTLHau+plct2Phj+kkHT9xmaM/PywiegkDdheRkhprlZB7t7b/1vtYg9zNzsjH/ +OvQ==
References: <f4badf59-e067-27a0-bda6-5404a3a9d083@riseup.net> <CAG-id0YaEgXmBdRu+j7YJZRyhdbYWQ5NeO=+Xmfo_rH_bgZX5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAAFtm_V0k3AVj4Jo29-s__M8xrNzWquY5LJrv_ZBUQBE2f=o+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwjTTpYVz8C5K8VZUxDXHSDHf2k45+VMgji6rBwm0ugLmw@mail.gmail.com> <fe288676-d642-3b14-afb2-290af2b35609@riseup.net> <PH0PR06MB79982976C11470327EA2C264D91E9@PH0PR06MB7998.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <992729cd-555c-e751-73f6-68c5c8cd98b6@gmx.at> <adeb693bf8ad4892aff4cd109868987e@huawei.com>