Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Transition Space) to Informational RFC

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Fri, 23 September 2011 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1316788343; bh=k44KcaLOEgAZXgr6RRKjdretm6g=; h=Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=qbZ9XMpuP9JEluqHCxZ7lmaxRHSrqI3nzNb+iJXU8gfV/XS1A3ndDaDyYCQCt6Uf5 AbAQ1p4gd14BRPBxIcKn8FFMWktzQmSlRfnhkv90bgXWuiyBE9CyGwIey86cHDsyd6 Ir2qpfXGlQPWNeFVGbF0G5JypHvd1AeczorZYoz8=