Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Transition Space) to Informational RFC

SM <sm@resistor.net> Fri, 19 August 2011 21:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1313790121; bh=wp0sI6xgQsciSvGk1kvjaXqfWoZZwr7vJDGGQOwPlsA=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=IKMtRlKcYMBIUMxNyu9R4exmjfvCu+XcCqRwU0v/v1YX8jGNka9S9dFDUTmUkm/0Q Gc3icw89Hxj2n8P7TMbhmVuIahrIGhMUqzFJ+rwpwakRQCsmj+CsSz8xF+HtEHmzjw kczayQYoQSuQ5wYTC0Q3WTkkCZ8c9z6swVGAu3zM=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1313790121; bh=wp0sI6xgQsciSvGk1kvjaXqfWoZZwr7vJDGGQOwPlsA=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=3HmM02lBAH6ZDuwnJCWkw1s73PmzKK3d+k0yGzNXSq6z+NGVdyIG4vQnmlydY+I4S KH00l7eOz8HLCEOH2bmyjkvf8Hgv+3oMkQNk3T7+WmrbIXoxXDo6CwSz+IoCIn7+/f kKMRsKGz+BQ2IxpGlyWSNdIH7unoeP8Gs1Ioly0s=