Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 18 April 2014 09:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=1625; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397813892; x=1399023492; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ykFJxg01yjpmcg96OyitluycaXNWhMs2sfg+HnqdycU=; b=ZgtY1TgtgcIVl+CuO9JdKix2RVaE/5ubTiD+pBfF9vu0ydyX0Pgf2o5G dWMRCp6z4awe6W+NSer+LiWPGYzQUfRrtaD0I09CfBbQCworLNcwqOlL/ W3fSzUnqR5OHb0dzgjStu3dSQhGFIrS7o7ssx7Lnr0vS2iq9b6R8gmuT2 E=;