Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com> Fri, 18 April 2014 11:51 UTC

Subject: Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17
From: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:51:11 -0400
References: <8D3D17ACE214DC429325B2B98F3AE712076C2EC24D@MX15A.corp.emc.com> <051b01cf5a87$b92a84d0$2b7f8e70$@olddog.co.uk> <33536B2D-46AF-4828-9C2E-0F2349A80E44@gmail.com> <20140417221850.GD29430@pfrc> <8BA1120C-3C89-4F73-A937-D7C118704553@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941E10BDAE@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <7B5FD180-D744-415B-AA0E-12EB11AF7245@gmail.com> <CECE764681BE964CBE1DFF78F3CDD3941E10BE1F@xmb-aln-x01.cisco.com> <5350F335.8020309@cisco.com>