Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> (The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type) to Informational RFC

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sun, 01 January 2012 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V6GnkoT3lm+Bj/4/1/ho3FcPn7085fBqGQkcPKY82rw=; b=iIOhwh21mbk+8a1CBY+KmX0dO4CHAlAHl5WW9EFYbQLIQAfjCqi6mZgaE4bU/hSuaw EJTMH7PP6R4W7DzA2AJkHHGD39mdOGujO578qP5cU2KQ60HlE6AKp4Nrv6LfwMOylPpV +EjRlulX37i6uZJR1s4FshzxlMYLw6L20coNM=