Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: question: are the various IETF web sites IPv6 enabled? If not, why not?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 09 March 2021 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1615323528; x=1615928328; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=6d9oNDSm MxX/VmFjPngQvB2z9hJZ+KxQdLXGV5labbc=; b=q14ZIDvas5cqJcCdu9wELxLa C4Tj5mv97fVK4S+0qT6kG39KNzqQmWXHUEdO7Rt05HNQOZCn3YiXEmk2XvpHq5t9 f5N0SqsQJ5BThhdYRbsgZTtYIxagL1H6IF39kKFRyuK2Istm4reTojvOuBbqD93O oNozeh2jjffxoEhDsag=