Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: question: are the various IETF web sites IPv6 enabled? If not, why not?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 10 March 2021 07:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1615362232; x=1615967032; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=6mCqvIkzXVmmUcnMPPsK0Cm/YLuHyYpTF/ F2spPzjCo=; b=tqMS8XCOu9II8Hun0sgjzQxGLVeSaoK64KD2qsftaiQpq5J/vk qXb+hZwipqJ+APLWPbUTPeepXkX7M4srcsyaUXH/k1oxedTgtEWfaNkOdNZaOMqQ zH2+fz/p9jRMg/ncENs91ZUtAKzNc3tCFYx069737aaIiBJdK8Oq+gJfg=