Re: RFC5378 alternate procedure (was: Re: IPR Questions Raised by Sam Hartman at the IETF 73 Plenary)

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 16 December 2008 01:31 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Subject: Re: RFC5378 alternate procedure (was: Re: IPR Questions Raised by Sam Hartman at the IETF 73 Plenary)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:31:02 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3361; t=1229391069; x=1230255069; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20RFC5378=20alternate=20procedure=20(was= 3A=20Re=3A=20IPR=20Questions=20Raised=20by=20Sam=20Hartman=2 0at=20the=20IETF=2073=20Plenary) |Sender:=20; bh=K81a2a+B9ujJh90hBIIPlaSEUVW94055FmyIC65InU8=; b=Al8Qk/rBQKwYAooTELnWUfjNB/s4diAAF6WT4k6KpcMLwv0aElOqCYtzNy SNHRqj2bVEQBD2KEwXG2IhlJ+FhZDIA7AV3BqNRvPiJ6gPqrHW+6aIKQDa4o USjWlpWfzb;