Fwd: [Iasa20] Transition update

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 17 August 2018 16:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-type:date:from:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm3; bh=kdKoT+ O6GNEmlT+EJnK/tK0fHULus/wWwSMA/bdOhRA=; b=BBrOuw00pTiodf7Krwufh1 aW6FoI8FmsBwCB6wGRgnpuYs4zY2IZ8f6c01JZtVkXnmub/igNFey4UmfAcRu5Xo V9lBPHb4f6FpKcgs90ivht+OBWXzq8C7KVNrWWfGRl+MsGVVy4a5KNb1htYjy1Kt InU/mHlriZk5R/sCUaftTZFDrgSxFucqQWaJLI11IgQRgXkj/zxBmCz89LR7/srj eczRNPGG0wLrVmaxZ7NSCOO+tW7UIZUCxtm46aZyiNdEloxixYDYEkA74D80Vr+C 1BzyTPzEjpOTFsWUURdWX//to491YEyccLFLJ3H2AMhYF34846ae1qQ3NBLn05LA ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:date:from:message-id :mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender :x-sasl-enc; s=fm3; bh=kdKoT+O6GNEmlT+EJnK/tK0fHULus/wWwSMA/bdOh RA=; b=iMCEBcbvhzMvlu2mFYA2+GtJQB9VfXVOM5OCo5fvXfxdMxbgOdRxeYUK+ 9gvQvJHZf+uDgxV7oG45vQ9Fj9lQ7exWW7GprIRCvUaIGSGHgI5lzoncy4A8XXlq pkZ5UFcN7pBs6G7Qk0FkDCYgDSLIJVn8MopcJ7Gr6YiaeZ5iDfFPwlsTJV6VO37o s2v46OrHnEYhnq/e+jaVdgJlGuoda/CIRDFE46PglFkQs4Cq/uSAkXd/4mvpbpnx +RRhAKLKWp7GwpwQhoKJ+El47lOBaayuEAXo2Vxked4FEEE3LA4otOlBc6FVOMz/ 8QipBxre+69kopAItmycM+yprGocQ==