Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08.txt> (An Overviewofthe OAM Tool Set for MPLS based Transport Networks) toInformational RFC

Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com> Fri, 23 March 2012 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FDlPdt2fo1S5zhMM7wS/hCV4SfjdYLZbVTOcRgY7DxA=; b=YJnNifC4bomaiv1vhECJCgI1xJqmMZoDtEbp57k7VT+ZvlVaOPQhO+yl1Z7YnRZogI SJsJUXeXJalXtSl8dItFFQKmyTaNaxvCQeWrzG8U67OPDxSG25SoM2jPD6uceqhJ9nVi urDtRTS7k8VFF6X3PScn17eE7XjM2n5nZeAV0GlZRAG2pHxwhyaTJLSnNAB6NGE8ilde JPPJdRMZKAm2I9U7AmwcKNsWL6k6Lxs7y6HdKtaKiMiQyRMeIGaA2OGwEVtuAOvQvnZ9 8tajKUweWXHTbWSEtraYK7o+5UFTHIjTmPfi0qx5IJU5imdoJgSsEG+8VUWge0QamqyU Gmqw==