RE: Scenario C prerequisites (Re: Upcoming: further thoughts on w here from here)

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Thu, 23 September 2004 09:18 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: 'Gene Gaines' <gene.gaines@gainesgroup.com>, Karl Auerbach <karl@cavebear.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:02:59 +0200
Cc: ietf@ietf.org
Subject: RE: Scenario C prerequisites (Re: Upcoming: further thoughts on w here from here)
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

Let me repeat

The Scenario C document does NOT propose to incorporate the IETF !!!!!

It proposed to incorporate IASF (the IETF Administrative Support Foundation)
which is quite a different beast. We keep trying to make that clear,
but it seems we still fail to do so. Please DO read carefully what
the proposal is.

Bert