Re: Last Call: Use of ISO CLNP in TUBA Environments to Proposed

Eva Kuiper <eva@hpindda.cup.hp.com> Wed, 28 July 1993 07:06 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Eva Kuiper <eva@hpindda.cup.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Last Call: Use of ISO CLNP in TUBA Environments to Proposed
To: brian@dxcern.cern.ch
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 00:06:21 -0700
Cc: craig@aland.bbn.com, IESG@CNRI.Reston.VA.US, ietf@CNRI.Reston.VA.US, tuba@lanl.gov
Mailer: Elm [revision: 64.9]

I agree with Brian. These documents should be moved to standards on their
own merit independent of IPng. The necessary prototypes, demonstrations,
etc, have been fulfilled. If the standards have been completed sooner than
people expected, so much the better. I think that they should be forwarded
as requested.

Eva Kuiper
HP