RE: [Gen-art] Last Call Review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep-25

"Taylor, Rick (External)" <rick.taylor.external@airbus.com> Thu, 15 December 2016 10:14 UTC

From: "Taylor, Rick (External)" <rick.taylor.external@airbus.com>
To: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>, Matt Miller <mamille2@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: [Gen-art] Last Call Review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep-25
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 10:13:38 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.80.22.46]
Cc: "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-manet-dlep.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-dlep.all@ietf.org>

Hi Jari,

I have (belatedly) responded to Matt's comments which were on draft-25.  A lot of his points were made by other reviewers and many have been addressed in draft-26 already.

The IANA reviewer gave us good direction to the correct registration entries/format/detail, and I hope we have got them right in the latest draft.

Regards,

Rick Taylor

The information contained within this e-mail and any files attached to this e-mail is private and in addition may include commercially sensitive information. The contents of this e-mail are for the intended recipient only and therefore if you wish to disclose the information contained within this e-mail or attached files, please contact the sender prior to any such disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. Please also contact the sender and inform them of the error and delete the e-mail, including any attached files from your system.

Emails to Airbus Defence and Space Limited may be processed, recorded and monitored anywhere in the European Community.

Airbus Defence and Space Limited

Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS.
Registered in England and Wales under company number 02449259.