Re: Your comments on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 24 August 2012 11:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5TA01upRZG5KJ2CriB4D8byjE5YoFYoN/iPxqy+CnaI=; b=x+KgHS/8WxxyCO7G5ezvAlb3Km4Efz99/EPp6eCL8YwcbeROBS5kT+LnIS21WcMLtS +ezHcU9kCj5qehNJ6tlMhOiuVTLxCuYxpW0iSO/dw7JHTHa7Xs6afsZDPgI2wN/R5PKU iwNX7vZjXN/9SOQKXsAYN9LhtWUJdUF7LMLVBYf14Cb//XdWVGSxNp/l8HQPT0oGcy/x nIn1uanPD1MgFu2hRycnCuMEvqbM8y16iwvxefRjz6jNeJTDgoxkmkkVsQDxbhJDX2fJ EGyuWuARDKG1AnR08+mJRa5/45CRBdkPQCN1s0Vg/tdgvZZyt8CKVOQ0UH5ffvDrrxg9 Q6ig==