Your comments on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Thu, 23 August 2012 09:40 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'Abdussalam Baryun' <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com>
Subject: Your comments on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:40:49 +0100
Cc: iesg@ietf.org, draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2.all@tools.ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org

Hi Abdussalam,

Thank you for your review comments on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt

I see seven separate points raised in separate emails. Can you confirm that this
is the totality of your comments.

I also note that the seventh email was sent to only the IESG. May I have your
permission to share this email with the document authors.

Thanks,
Adrian

State