Re: Last Call: <draft-mahesh-mef-urn-01.txt> (URN Namespace for MEF Documents) to Informational RFC

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 03 February 2016 15:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SXEIHr3+hf9fXA07t7/WAmOmb/5oemfXTr0mour1ths=; b=P267wZd6i4114/QHpXwT4NB/dqjCDUymXVEUCIvLzrWTLV4AiMvVp5VRdhOIBAIiOX YvwVIDkzsRA7s/UIaVDmX0lpDUCtuQ+XHU0fDQ+djasJlRyS74Tnqhl4KmlAhnQgXtZ4 EXhfMv7FclVyvtwuqs/klurEswF9QP7ZJMOiajSG3YyVCvkCzuDDvrGYG++9dnTGFme4 AwH9hLy4D1aKSye0BEAKOGCToiMdaa6mKARbxlvqs2A2V4Vj4VfQdpVLiUWm81FiF5H7 K+6uc/NKjOR/HoIr9t5+rmMFHvXqw9vxKB7wzx/kJbMtpUchrWW6n8hCTOrwBhs2gcmA V1Zw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SXEIHr3+hf9fXA07t7/WAmOmb/5oemfXTr0mour1ths=; b=PT24GTyiOPK263OQ09AC70MUtfyd728FqmorCW94ovL9KBNJNzjFwJ+NcOzN6uUnx9 TQ553EJxwjaPsRQTg7+azvBXnE6HJtMHFl/lZi1eTLc8AGTwntd/HdSpIxBALy3LV8pM Uo4/UJNKUP7vkI2DvHPfO2DOYSw69R6IqdV68myrX6iR7H0jzli22m0whOXO0d81I9mw 8IIq6CNNX9dGJSu2XHlW//QuUPtxmwDPiio9+NEQ0x7Yc8wKReMhbR/FpKf7F1w3FYVP Dnmh17Fz3hLMSA1ks6NvBhbvGQ822yvJ50E1JaZ8IZOXhk7IfjxAexL4FHilG2Jn8ki6 E+qQ==