Re: [manet] IETF last call and review of draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Mon, 11 February 2013 20:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=yWVGGPdYccTcmhTfGAhgvTtcxcfYl8vdk0RtqpKeAU0=; b=bJ7FeX/EgsE1mWIqdd43lsa9crXeBCD3mmkBU4Lp+WmVBeyIeoMbVQXjSlbIz/V9pN ScAqkgpuPrVrvFkBgIiSlrR3AOPj3tPM0dBcGC7/EtLp3ijmhYVAUmm6oSBf4bHKySdW jX48KQnscrUMnVngocwubBaKU/TT74k86qwgEDDQ6na5DxYjZP7yiamHCsaZskGiqoEH rs8H8kOLjmunFWWZiNjVFjglrC5ww61O9UG7CTmSAWU8vYNRgvkU4PR01V8tCGQFsnq1 HSyKB8ApPp0V4Wv8NsLGKd8ZvvXDOciqp1VaLTWsADmpQgb7wZtvq31IMiTelPRFBvgd U/7w==