Re: [manet] IETF last call and review of draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 12 February 2013 00:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ldA9KCgLKxGvz1PeRBymeUr2h1ABbu3PL754KY32CXU=; b=NaJMxrJtjXeaBe185k8Klt/m0GsQPBt4QuvBRWihFOiku0217rAVBtBTkanWsCRHUs VKRzwvM7goWV/zdsEYHo+gcWD+Vx/GGp2M1N8xBq3C63zudHtecB1dd1BELegPg2mkNf ZQdoMyEs92xTdgaBxiFt17SSu6j19VgoipAqUdnr15WKqrCkiPElZbdcCLfpvhe1V/qW tgJbPa5cAL1hgoIDCxNB2mHkG4p8S33P21vcOazZdQYs1F0sauY0LnWJGlh7KbdRuF58 C91vdAVrA9IsS3mflddcjzGDuO1TguWqagSdW0NIAuneOFfBCc/vYp1uIdPoRAKI8d7T NXMA==