Re: actions related to improving IETF meeting selections

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Sun, 12 June 2016 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1465745475; bh=6NXSOsrRD2fwmz/u3xkwI7Wj61+tjmIQH0Hvfp+HOB4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Kk5SFS5bsNBdtzriIA72kEW45WknSL/1ep89XkumRirhS00ZchxYocoMYV/G6Ml2nW+x7lkQG4k/Rf/2uiYqngSDzWHkGL84QfjnnxoJppCAg6qTkYnuVH9JaCvWHsWdbDkDQ2GQw629oWBcAKZP/agURoFAAsMz0yyBL8B7TdrVAVLvu5d4Fhgvzi7fIqEovn6AJ+i2m2PvgXN5TN8VG+SnSe+W+WKOc5169iIwhVZZKs4KgoHbuIJOpbuMwrl6b6SQaSfYdfTO3BTRS/5FmYkn2JOaIuYK8k1g5Tk7712SNfLw69I1EkOvFN+eaWgxGAVsXQCQGD41vAT8DphS4w==
X-YMail-OSG: MN1gk.0VM1mapAleYQ6tfTnPo3GV..c1mx96qVWqYQlrNwyC.2L6a9sPvT0twJi FrcQs.XxMyKM4rCn4HG7WlOxojD8s09z66J7xWvWXkwSVF6dI9alIGLJtEzsYkQEXMXtfHCDh.Qv NSz2kLukmIfzvEH_iEp0umZjHGAejbF1Uh8OtPxINP8WJnyWxnL8vPOXaF7RC0vf3bctKoRFH0_k Lb_H7OGtMuG2ufesho7981qoSlzAAEzR5s.J78lcw2D.HIVzK3ORPyl6lsrr.xF1zKNvVQxXUxsx YQjwF90uL0mByy7CoEJFdXF7ltlfumFgekjOIOBSrWCLNKZFErSbTA46NaIk8SP63xpsYnO0e2KZ oLNKDmIuoaDnQs33m_gq4WBXcKCNCuAcpVzkMbRZEsko6_ppfK3mx7ExyRx6mD87sDc6g5NoqWtl v8ZaIUuFOcu9FMch5RxqWCOnx1wWa51AS8J5QZ.l7GDAFTaruJxHPZz47VlMtStNuPqC9yi65gdA rMDjuI3SvJoWWNRH_tsf0bKxD7xK6KgCl6En7VtS4DtlZ8E7bE2Zw1svE3oY-