RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-12

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Wed, 28 August 2013 15:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=OPIjaM97TcBH5tn4aWo8b40YpCiRSaDFfIGQfT3oMnA=; b=RMwsWjxf6jxqgru7jPTsjfcF5pXc+8uQkn274aR89e78uEr0JcBcKoW2bYhUmaV3Ix Zi1CbpQWoVQpv5mTn+ChMM3x2gHTkqyb7QBZtAqIht8eQoDZjoHpaI3W9EMp9VpwD9h7 DitT1oXm2l0ZPVygnkW9fya1cc4uU1VGPezRlCNIIjh9PB78ZayXS7FmgaMtQYGEkq+D sw5TFtgqUpYSFNl/Mx1lIEt9IFYCzbaizAR/RlnXkGnu732pe9pUWQBLWCmF7lkEakNr vAtALy/dhQsyEpJ65fZQdLRFhsSduMKKpdKDD/lHBCQmJTgnhRNfKzzDjzgqBfge5oaa S5aA==