Re: DNS64, DANE and DPRIV

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 08 December 2014 03:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5+Ib2TenDhOcYo9Jk2FiD8yokvX5EmxAhmX1TiQxcsQ=; b=qwSO4hwOHYkHVZxK5NISSw6sDgoc/xTRTWExR6S6zax+ATx3IP7s6Ymnv+PHNdTGV1 7ONlyMOFYU0q4U/p7ygcs3+AqyqGYWigMxNOEFXyT1xsTPBIiIBT2EC2GRCxpJFcWhkf gbm5tVtBUcvzjp8htIM94rCFxh+e8cZTz+3tt+LzWpoHf+avU/RyLju1AGr8D3bOn0ih 7PpLKS6Q0C1MUUSUe3riKSkADYIDz6N2VsS4gW/Ca7HvUP9hhbtR0NoQaY88nMQI9m9q fnQY7ne10wFzDKiAsutfxZr4XnHJY3JdZSd5/Zx2Re7SqQiKLQZUV7Ueuf0zfLcGmk7z lUiw==