Re: [EAI] Fw: I-D Action: draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt

ned+ima@mrochek.com Tue, 06 March 2012 07:57 UTC

From: ned+ima@mrochek.com
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:18:56 -0800
To: Jiankang YAO <yaojk@cnnic.cn>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1331020608; bh=H1NGUlb5Vlh7yDMH+DFCqTjRfuW7Xd44GkuCJzhwldw=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=BGJ7M5nVoDNBoAuwVip+Q7SzrgLYtY4bjBG3dJppakHwFAfIyJaViAOwVNDbFtPe/ kzweAK8GjRr88wvPc2VI2UZXTrKXsBwuScIbX/KFXsg6tcmkdBRgMyP2S1+wyD7sH3 fa/+82D3g+Nx57Z+CjfD4AXsHm9pFGF1VfcOqdDw=