Re: [EAI] Fw: I-D Action: draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt

ned+ima@mrochek.com Mon, 05 March 2012 05:30 UTC

From: ned+ima@mrochek.com
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 20:20:44 -0800
To: Jiankang YAO <yaojk@cnnic.cn>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1330925404; bh=OyLegix3PX9J22Bq83bVNXGqpkCwB8qE2YIaaaXLgzA=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=eq965/dDD2aIzcNKiXExUaIezSAW+o3ADmWgWXmlLHxqrSK2prI0EPiXP4Nj7WK3b TytEqfonLzNgZyasnBatQMPXBMLTEQ04O8IkUxRQF/xBKzr1ekv28n8zd3fCG0LFvU SnnHej5Ko8uoJnxhKQB4BPLzzIjJPMh3tmpDdOx4=