Re: [EAI] Fw: I-D Action: draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt

"Jiankang YAO" <yaojk@cnnic.cn> Wed, 07 March 2012 04:00 UTC

From: Jiankang YAO <yaojk@cnnic.cn>
To: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:00:23 +0800
Cc: ima@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [EAI] Fw: I-D Action: draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ned Freed" <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: "Jiankang YAO" <yaojk@cnnic.cn>
Cc: "Ned Freed" <ned.freed@mrochek.com>; <ima@ietf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:08 PM

I think that there has a little difference here.

In the pure ASCII email world, some users in the recipients list may lost the mail due to one or another reason. but after adjusting something,
they have a big chance to receive the message. So in the most cases, the message losing is temporary.

when EAI email word interacts with the ASCII email world, some users in the recipients list may never receive the mail sent to them.

I think that most users can bear the temporary failure of message delivery, but is unlikely to bear the permanent failure of message delivery.

Jiankang Yao