Re: [EAI] Fwd: 82nd IETF - WG/BoF Agendas -- Draft agenda uploaded

"Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> Thu, 03 November 2011 01:13 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:12:45 +0900
From: "\"Martin J. Dürst\"" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
To: Joseph Yee <jyee@afilias.info>
Cc: "ima@ietf.org WG" <ima@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [EAI] Fwd: 82nd IETF - WG/BoF Agendas -- Draft agenda uploaded

Hello Joseph,

In the future, can you please paste the agenda into the mail you send
out? That way, people can read it on a plane, can comment inline, and
even just may see it in front of them and find something they want to
comment on.

I have done that for you below.

Regards,   Martin.

On 2011/11/03 7:08, Joseph Yee wrote:
> All,
>
> Draft agenda uploaded for feedback.  Final agenda deadline is next Monday, 17:00 Pacific Time.
>
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/eai.txt

IETF 82 EAI Agenda

	Email Address Internationalization (EAI)

	Tuesday, November 15, 2011
	13:00 - 15:00 (CST - China Standard Time)
	Room: 101D

	Chairs
		John Klensin
		Joseph Yee

	Agenda

		1. Scribe, Blue Sheet, Agenda Bashing

		2. Overall Status Update
			Status Update (RFC4952bis, RFC5336bis, RFC5335bis, RFC5337bis)

		3. Review of core documents, focusing on outstanding issues

			3a. RFC4952bis (only if there's any showstopper issue)

			3b. Review of POP3 UTF8

			3c. Review of IMAP UTF8

			3d. Review of POP & IMAP Downgrade

		4. Plan development discussion for 'Mailinglist UTF8'
			4a. Complete it or not?
			4b. If so, any volunteer to lead the effort?

		5.  Plan development discussion for 'advice' documents
			5a. Approach: Informational? BCP? Applicability Statement?
			5b. To review: consensus from subject matter experts and timeline

		6.  Any other documents?

		7. Any Other Business

		8. Wrap up and Adjourn