RE: [imss] Vancouver Minutes (DRAFT)

Black_David@emc.com Wed, 09 November 2005 22:08 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
To: roger_cummings@symantec.com, imss@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [imss] Vancouver Minutes (DRAFT)
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:08:19 -0500
Sender: imss-bounces@ietf.org

Roger,

1) is an AI to you (Roger).  Please cc: me so that I
	can track the results.

2) will be corrected in the final minutes.

I will also remove your T11.5 chair affiliation from the
FLIP agenda item in the minutes to match the bashed agenda.

Thanks,
--David
p.s.  How come none of the Symantec pens here at IETF
	work? I'm sitting in front of a pile of them.
	I know ... they're not Veritas pens ;-).
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754