RE: [imss] Vancouver Minutes (DRAFT)

"Roger Cummings" <roger_cummings@symantec.com> Tue, 15 November 2005 15:43 UTC

Subject: RE: [imss] Vancouver Minutes (DRAFT)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:42:32 -0500
From: Roger Cummings <roger_cummings@symantec.com>
To: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, Black_David@emc.com, imss@ietf.org
Sender: imss-bounces@ietf.org

Thanks for the clarification, Bert. I'll get a message out to the
netconf list this week once I've posted a new version of the I-D with a
section about requirements for events. I'll also see if I can put in a
summary of the types of function calls in the current API to serve as a
basis for a discussion on the types of operation that will be required.

Regards,

Roger Cummings
Symantec