RE: [imss] Vancouver Minutes (DRAFT)

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Fri, 11 November 2005 15:52 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: Roger Cummings <roger_cummings@symantec.com>, Black_David@emc.com, imss@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [imss] Vancouver Minutes (DRAFT)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:51:53 +0100
Sender: imss-bounces@ietf.org

Inline

We can go back to listen to the audio if we want to, but I think I mentioned
that I suggested to send a msg to netconf list to inform them about your
FLIP draft and sollicit partcipation/help.

I think I also mentioned that doing a XML schema might be an option,
but if that should be standardized right away is to be determined.
NetConf sofar has not gotten approval from the ADs to do any standardization
work foe XML Schemas. Once we have a schema definition and once we see
people implement/play with it/use it, then we can discuss if we can or
should standardize.

They also are discussing events. And since you seem to have a requirement,
it would be good to clearly specify them and see how well they match with
requirements that others claim in this space.

Bert