Re: [Insipid] Timing for publishing draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 10 September 2013 23:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2991; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1378854595; x=1380064195; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to:references: mime-version; bh=4y2whZX+qPaJPeIH1ekB0eTlHFxiLMYXh28eiiB6LQo=; b=j21E+3tbqnWtdZl8FzR1HvdP9JNe17bcUL2e2imV7lorczM4lCg/k5W5 5xQ2BbI7HdhTjP7qidj294endIcaTpsOaZj/Z3CvCP8B/k4hvjSeWGk70 iynpgD0ECk8Nze5VFFa5Qu60H/NilzqMUDjWKcd3S13EZsyOlIAQcqmVJ I=;