Re: [Insipid] Timing for publishing draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Wed, 11 September 2013 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6060; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1378931210; x=1380140810; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=RVphSmvs4vUO/963xYno8FHtTlmeHuqNJDPOaWT7xdk=; b=As63R3jWBCn6PYpz/K3xytVhiRf5C9UytdIddjbSMY0NDHQng4eabvso 1DqtJQqNU0LFI9cH23UmqDarNYPMLD4KzYF+VdGUPTtW94B6+klmcb8rY +Xl2tAS/LJXPCzIIn69MVYH1cN35uTMb4O/j4gbyOhgPoL0CHi/vjNOTg o=;