Re: [Insipid] Timing for publishing draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Wed, 11 September 2013 12:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+aFFPsIG54NyUc60Aon7owaDvj+914+ViUthxu59Msk=; b=ZCKHugiOf0s/dUHWKH1dyBh17xGDNSTcNIYCj6KfZXTeVLWrCG8Bxa1VlXs48ZWXlD sZ8GwNva5aF5mOWjtp8u92w6ohq7CsalE0KP6wKZoSRqcKhL3KaIzjkSEiC8hLSwU4R/ 66WxcYhGydfHWNUsgZxnQiUVze5eyrJI1w3Hx7OAG3uyeuJbVnNKTCthWOW2VrCY6ocB ojcXTGYjo4eN79pGwNyaUjn1FJmG7a11PJcoixNEjqatkMU/8VXkKqV1o9eqtLTQ3zhd Jmpiky2a3xMsHSkRqoSzk5owneNQdesOZ3Rx+bS9/T290F7pf9L7qcovrc6hcWKlPNAg zHcg==