Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs

Alberto Llamas <albertollamaso@gmail.com> Wed, 07 September 2016 07:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RSRhEiyB2Rau/McxeGpkJWlfD89T2D5mNVrYKszbMcA=; b=DxizkFzCLjBPyhnq+qc1svFa3pJiIRHLeRFcH4n996Xc5YTpAGNbmTFUUYih6u1DOP 5RISawZn7+SS06F9876K1WNu+ateFJKYEK/shCRzozMCosIfexHUhmk04PCVEvkP4uPu 8bIL2DxXIWYr+8/Vg9RTRkAMoY9L0lBAOZSfx7ZxX0zb0pILCjmoILo6nfN9TVY0AhvD 9JHJY2oNWmmlLDcITs2GHTySFjEyXIi5pSi5a38kXkHj0FMsN5ytuG6mxGPLfbeo+GkJ xdDMa9AEyh/lGJjxl6p6tRjFiIs2LMNME7WP1v9qwh39OIX503Pc0cpeWoiiJJ/s6IwZ /AnA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RSRhEiyB2Rau/McxeGpkJWlfD89T2D5mNVrYKszbMcA=; b=RwLz7u9rq7mOIFkttVHHyO/Br70i3qRCKRRrt980itA553WnR4MHVTR1Sgmo7uo+IL 4ZmqSmuDnkcHPrAykTPVc/6xfhN8cHbddzOFLgiBpoEc99ZXP9ACPT2Vf/vhqtTUq9kd 3SlxzhS+9Lnc4kJcCJu49dsmf4N45vX0ayyWjk6FqvqSn8FR+OqMwFUuBcr1S3+Mf3aq OVVR7urrXcdoUsnYWzh2XylCMFEJSicGagz0hkdBwSbUETy5llRuePCrLHo6g7ibmjvH vGaHC3LvhH8aMoLk8ZlwUJHfQTHW+50UdYcYX65q/T1fkHQn9UP3l3EdrNGefNNFmbQD mgIQ==