Re: [Insipid] publishing draft-kaplan session-id as historic

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 07 August 2013 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HWOEL0cR448d6feXy37st3WZ9MzQBHG+8Rs1Rd3XVXY=; b=HgUSGaderjN0iecHCBrLm2/wGRTaEgt+k7eJ1EWKu1AQmzErT/vLh/Z2QhmTB7F0ms Jdvzq7kSqRKp/tuUwgJ7c0dDQCQTDQeWdGBFjHtjkUKj8TIi6+Hpo2U9wyBnVbOZrW/p eQgjH1L3faYtDxrcMlylWPJfxkwDsqSC2feNGEn2cgvbWG0jaDqmvRXHpJ72RDIVHPg1 JwXp5Hic0GmGU6b3/K40H0Nb5LrJZnLfIP8bc7p1ljQU5x7pzg/aLG+hrtuvRNswkyVh c8+CuTp/9QX76ClnNT8B+QxB7SO4RdpTrlscfSiEDv51yVqJtBf6mAScJVHiE18ljVjN zIjw==