Re: [Insipid] WG Review: INtermediary-safe SIP session ID (insipid)

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Fri, 27 September 2013 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4751; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380308043; x=1381517643; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=yy0AyCRPhKCQo6vocUXdSkYY44BBFExH43WEVSqXM6U=; b=U74hKz5ZZbsw8WM+mW7VKv454qPua1d8+mHJseAkw3N4Stp817TqL1B7 598aBfFaBd9KV7KKZGDxHGiiobvK0KaM3x3IODqRcNHdnvIj8gSBEopyR iRhlnnuXNVd9aQfOwoI0iDVoW5vM6JoSi2YN3YTclOHW2EOgTj7Gq86GC o=;