[Int-area] RE: dhcp-auth IPR (was RE: [Int-a] Why IETF should not standardize dhcp-auth)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 04 December 2007 16:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:27:50 -0500
From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com>
To: "Bound, Jim" <Jim.Bound@hp.com>, Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11928; t=1196785664; x=1197649664; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=evoit@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Eric=20Voit=20(evoit)=22=20<evoit@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20dhcp-auth=20IPR=20(was=20RE=3A=20[Int-a]=20Why=20IETF =20should=20not=20standardize=20dhcp-auth) |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Bound, =20Jim=22=20<Jim.Bound@hp.com>, =20=22Alper=20Yegin=22=20< alper.yegin@yegin.org>; bh=mTv3GwbWO/HhyikSAe59D+ZBQwtg5/HrtkNggkTSLko=; b=z2LVL2PN04YGpDj9POKlM5NADLII0PatlJo18FX+/L6jn36x1D9tEEcpGKOSf2eESYvFyTny M3KB9G9FzOh1NFPJCudTrNX5eOeParPC8iitTWD/RPEsifU5E0S9r0n/;