Re: [Int-area] Why IETF should not standardize dhcp-auth

Yoshihiro Ohba <yohba@tari.toshiba.com> Tue, 04 December 2007 07:38 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 02:37:55 -0500
To: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Subject: Re: [Int-area] Why IETF should not standardize dhcp-auth
From: Yoshihiro Ohba <yohba@tari.toshiba.com>
Cc: int-area@ietf.org

With regard to IPR on PANA and DHCP, my company has submitted an IPR
statement related to the ongoing discussion on DSL authentication on
October 23, 2007 (the statement does not seem to have been uploaded to
the IETF IPR disclosure page yet, so let me attach a copy of the IPR
statement).  On the other hand, I am not sure whether the patent
application indicated in the IPR statement is essential to the DSL use
case being discussed.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba