Re: [Internetgovtech] an initial proposal wrt IANA developments

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Sun, 23 March 2014 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=nlgWJaLa2J6MK9gUmJUcgk +T4eo=; b=KdHwvchUK82tW0f8yNRjcGruI7O2xifG3GK3yTmlWkZHFLn0oHyH60 ylJIi/p+JbAe7v9rLG9fb7eXkM2BfYcDGXcAbSDRECTCkVEqWfPsDaE1yQuz6QNV FNWyB85IHPwKaq7XeUcgKNXgqM5JY20K8IEOlVvNsk8Wg3Dqa1cKo=