Re: [Iotops] can we create protocols that securely transfer ownership?

William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Sat, 31 October 2020 10:55 UTC

X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedujedrleejgddvvdcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemuceutffkvffkuffjvffgnffgvefqofdpqfgfvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucenucfjughrpefvkffugggtfghihfffsegrtdersgdtreejnecuhfhrohhmpeghihhllhhirghmpgflpgfiucfqvhgvrhhinhhgthhonhcuoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeduteeggefhjeeghefhtddvteelgfeggeetfeehgeekudevvdfgieevueefvdelkeenucffohhmrghinhepghhlohgsrghlnhgvthdrtghordhukhdpfiiffidrsghlrdhukhenucfkphepuddtrdduuddtrddufedruddpkeeirdduheekrdduledrfeejnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepfigvsghmrghilhegtddrsghtrdgvgihtrdgtphgtlhhouhgurdgtohdruhhkpdhinhgvthepuddtrdduuddtrddufedruddpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpeeofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoefkohhtohhpshesihgvthhfrdhorhhgqe